Hiking TraIl nearby Lost Creek natural area, in Estados Unidos and Allen population.
The largest locality in the area is Garland
, with a population of 226,876 persons, at a distance of 21.584 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Allen
(84,246 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.506 kilometers.
- Min height: 157 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 173 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 162 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.500 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.848 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.262.