Hiking TraIl nearby Glaciares Pirenaicos - Macizo de Monte Perdido o de las Tres Sorores natural area, in España and Bielsa population.
The largest locality in the area is Luz-Saint-Sauveur
, with a population of 1,074 persons, at a distance of 24.880 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bielsa
(462 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.049 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,284 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,332 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,656 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 24.907 %.
- Average slope downhill: -39.468 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 100.645.