Hiking TraIl nearby Aller-Lena natural area, in España and Río Aller population.
The largest locality in the area is Pola de Laviana
, with a population of 14,210 persons, at a distance of 21.337 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Río Aller
(12,766 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.605 kilometers.
- Min height: 667 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,711 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,217 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.454 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.641 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 72.459.