Hiking TraIl nearby Río Nalón natural area, in España and Illas population.
The largest locality in the area is Llanera
, with a population of 13,776 persons, at a distance of 7.823 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Illas
(1,014 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.671 kilometers.
- Min height: 491 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 587 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 533 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.504 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.379 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.305.