Hiking TraIl nearby Barbadungo itsasadarra / Ría del Barbadun natural area, in España and Barakaldo population.
The largest locality in the area is Barakaldo
, with a population of 98,460 persons, at a distance of 4.008 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.862 kilometers.
- Min height: 416 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 543 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 469 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.454 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.872 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.156.