Hiking TraIl nearby Beneïdor natural area, in España and la Seu d'Urgell population.
The largest locality in the area is Andorra la Vella
, with a population of 20,430 persons, at a distance of 18.845 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is la Seu d'Urgell
(13,063 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.751 kilometers.
- Min height: 675 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 708 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 689 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.887 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.886 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.323.