Hiking TraIl nearby Ždiar population.
The largest locality in the area is Vysoké Tatry
, with a population of 4,700 persons, at a distance of 16.770 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ždiar
(1,330 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.031 kilometers.
- Min height: 944 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,897 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,372 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.243 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.471 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 90.963.