Hiking TraIl nearby John Muir natural area, in Estados Unidos and West Bishop population.
The largest locality in the area is Orange Cove
, with a population of 9,078 persons, at a distance of 81.101 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is West Bishop
(2,607 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.198 kilometers.
- Min height: 3,082 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,949 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 3,445 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.872 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.683 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 48.897.