Hiking TraIl nearby Appalachian Trail Corridor natural area, in Estados Unidos and Rutland population.
The largest locality in the area is Rutland
, with a population of 16,495 persons, at a distance of 8.530 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.973 kilometers.
- Min height: 554 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,215 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 839 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.710 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.481 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 38.557.