Hiking TraIl nearby Lick Observatory UCSC natural area, in Estados Unidos and East Foothills population.
The largest locality in the area is San Jose
, with a population of 945,942 persons, at a distance of 17.324 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is East Foothills
(8,269 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.822 kilometers.
- Min height: 466 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 603 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 518 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.136 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.797 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.905.