Hiking TraIl nearby Cueva del Mármol natural area, in España and Ricla population.
The largest locality in the area is La Almunia de Doña Godina
, with a population of 6,646 persons, at a distance of 3.676 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ricla
(2,623 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.234 kilometers.
- Min height: 387 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 582 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 454 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.996 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.666 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.069.