Hiking TraIl nearby Tejo de Auzteguia natural area, in España and Orbara population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port
, with a population of 1,824 persons, at a distance of 24.313 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Orbara
(57 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.256 kilometers.
- Min height: 864 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,160 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 995 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.370 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.582 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 47.648.