Hiking TraIl nearby Fuentes Carrionas y Fuente Cobre - Montaña Palentina natural area, in España and Triollo population.
The largest locality in the area is Cervera de Pisuerga
, with a population of 2,699 persons, at a distance of 17.481 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Triollo
(82 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.147 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,337 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,203 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,780 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 22.945 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.040 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 81.694.