Hiking TraIl nearby Harry W Dawson natural area, in Estados Unidos and Fort Belvoir population.
The largest locality in the area is Oak Hill
, with a population of 33,811 persons, at a distance of 27.953 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Fort Belvoir
(7,100 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.400 kilometers.
- Min height: 45 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 87 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 68 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.623 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.517 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.643.