Hiking TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and Gdynia population.
The largest locality in the area is Gdynia
, with a population of 253,730 persons, at a distance of 2.331 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 108.429 kilometers.
- Min height: -1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 232 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 138 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.694 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.533 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.140.