Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Collserola natural area, in España and Sarrià-Sant Gervasi population.
The largest locality in the area is Horta-Guinardó
, with a population of 169,920 persons, at a distance of 6.432 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sarrià-Sant Gervasi
(140,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.602 kilometers.
- Min height: 22 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 444 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 230 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.018 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.512 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 19.574.