Hiking TraIl nearby Maryland Ornithological Society Land natural area, in Estados Unidos and Point of Rocks population.
The largest locality in the area is Ballenger Creek
, with a population of 18,274 persons, at a distance of 25.931 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Point of Rocks
(1,466 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.382 kilometers.
- Min height: 103 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 168 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 130 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.350 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.376 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.022.