Hiking TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and Gdynia population.
The largest locality in the area is Gdynia
, with a population of 253,730 persons, at a distance of 2.759 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.418 kilometers.
- Min height: 26 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 128 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 80 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.511 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.402 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.781.