Hiking TraIl nearby Río Eo (Asturias) natural area, in España and Trabada population.
The largest locality in the area is Foz
, with a population of 9,642 persons, at a distance of 16.450 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Trabada
(1,528 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.597 kilometers.
- Min height: 309 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 764 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 553 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.059 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.136 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 61.556.