Hiking TraIl nearby Sandy Run Stream Valley natural area, in Estados Unidos and Fort Belvoir population.
The largest locality in the area is Oak Hill
, with a population of 33,811 persons, at a distance of 24.433 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Fort Belvoir
(7,100 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.545 kilometers.
- Min height: 48 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 97 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 70 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.179 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.802 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.430.