Hiking TraIl nearby Great Smoky Mountains natural area, in Estados Unidos and Gatlinburg population.
The largest locality in the area is Sevierville
, with a population of 14,807 persons, at a distance of 24.670 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Gatlinburg
(3,944 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.258 kilometers.
- Min height: 817 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,113 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 990 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.553 %.
- Average slope downhill: 0.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.160.