Hiking TraIl nearby Radnor Lake natural area, in Estados Unidos and Forest Hills population.
The largest locality in the area is Metropolitan Government of Nashville-Davidson (balance)
, with a population of 601,222 persons, at a distance of 12.991 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Forest Hills
(4,812 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.010 kilometers.
- Min height: 180 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 204 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 190 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.850 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.003 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.481.