Hiking TraIl nearby Basse vallée de l'Ain, confluence Ain-Rhône natural area, in Francia and Saint-Sorlin-en-Bugey population.
The largest locality in the area is Lagnieu
, with a population of 6,454 persons, at a distance of 2.802 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Saint-Sorlin-en-Bugey
(1,067 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.336 kilometers.
- Min height: 201 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 661 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 459 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.140 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.949 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 33.821.