Hiking TraIl nearby Rio de Los Angeles State Recreation Area natural area, in Estados Unidos and Glendale population.
The largest locality in the area is Los Angeles
, with a population of 3,792,621 persons, at a distance of 6.262 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Glendale
(191,719 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.497 kilometers.
- Min height: 186 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 215 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 202 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.800 %.
- Average slope downhill: -36.213 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.479.