Hiking TraIl nearby Sandia Mountain natural area, in Estados Unidos and Sandia Heights population.
The largest locality in the area is North Valley
, with a population of 11,333 persons, at a distance of 18.596 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sandia Heights
(3,193 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.164 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,999 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,144 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 3,074 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.097 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.226 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.944.