Hiking TraIl nearby Cuencas Mineras natural area, in España and Sama population.
The largest locality in the area is Pola de Siero
, with a population of 51,181 persons, at a distance of 16.580 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sama
(45,565 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.570 kilometers.
- Min height: 630 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,025 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 870 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.880 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.395 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 32.483.