Hiking TraIl nearby Calaveras Reservoir natural area, in Estados Unidos and East Foothills population.
The largest locality in the area is San Jose
, with a population of 945,942 persons, at a distance of 10.480 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is East Foothills
(8,269 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.233 kilometers.
- Min height: 85 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 354 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 235 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.675 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.556 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.040.