Hiking TraIl nearby Appalachian natural area, in Estados Unidos and Lac-Mégantic population.
The largest locality in the area is Beauceville
, with a population of 6,226 persons, at a distance of 106.616 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lac-Mégantic
(4,658 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.677 kilometers.
- Min height: 683 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,123 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 875 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.000 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.724 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.000.