Hiking TraIl nearby Zahnd natural area, in Estados Unidos and Trenton population.
The largest locality in the area is Fort Oglethorpe
, with a population of 9,263 persons, at a distance of 26.418 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Trenton
(2,301 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.725 kilometers.
- Min height: 495 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 579 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 541 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.643 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.140 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.334.