Hiking TraIl nearby Peñaescabia natural area, in España and Torás population.
The largest locality in the area is Jérica
, with a population of 1,542 persons, at a distance of 15.634 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Torás
(280 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.616 kilometers.
- Min height: 811 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,249 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,025 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.791 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.799 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 59.593.