Hiking TraIl nearby Great Smoky Mountains National Park natural area, in Estados Unidos and Gatlinburg population.
The largest locality in the area is Sevierville
, with a population of 14,807 persons, at a distance of 36.807 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Gatlinburg
(3,944 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.399 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,769 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,025 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,911 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.187 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.206 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.550.