Hiking TraIl nearby ZEPA-Sierra del Cordel y Cabeceras del Nansa y del Saja natural area, in España and Cabezón de Liébana population.
The largest locality in the area is Barruelo de Santullán
, with a population of 1,574 persons, at a distance of 26.459 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cabezón de Liébana
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.956 kilometers.
- Min height: 796 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,091 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 947 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.789 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.567 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.454.