Hiking TraIl nearby Calblanque, Monte de las Cenizas y Peña del Águila natural area, in España and La Manga del Mar Menor population.
The largest locality in the area is Cartagena
, with a population of 211,996 persons, at a distance of 20.198 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is La Manga del Mar Menor
(10,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.934 kilometers.
- Min height: 80 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 281 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 202 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 20.043 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.889 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.732.