Hiking TraIl nearby Fourteen Mile Creek natural area, in Estados Unidos and Charlestown population.
The largest locality in the area is Charlestown
, with a population of 7,585 persons, at a distance of 5.024 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.713 kilometers.
- Min height: 153 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 204 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 180 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 26.578 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.403 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.930.