Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadaiza natural area, in España and Benahavís population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 10.398 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benahavís
(2,275 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.997 kilometers.
- Min height: 225 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 643 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 443 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.018 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.178 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.971.