Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Pozuelo de Alarcón population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 7.102 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pozuelo de Alarcón
(82,428 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.326 kilometers.
- Min height: 633 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 691 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 664 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.000 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.275 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.015.