Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas natural area, in España and Villanueva del Arzobispo population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 13.888 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Villanueva del Arzobispo
(8,716 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.243 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,048 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,701 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,441 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.642 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.110 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 32.102.