Hiking TraIl nearby Blue Mountain Reservation natural area, in Estados Unidos and Jefferson Valley-Yorktown population.
The largest locality in the area is Westport
, with a population of 26,391 persons, at a distance of 57.726 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Jefferson Valley-Yorktown
(14,142 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.784 kilometers.
- Min height: 51 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 275 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 185 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.706 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.487 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 32.597.