Hiking TraIl nearby Cap Gros-Cap de Creus natural area, in España and Cadaqués population.
The largest locality in the area is Roses
, with a population of 20,197 persons, at a distance of 13.676 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cadaqués
(2,894 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.171 kilometers.
- Min height: 19 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 128 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 69 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.139 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.811 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.958.