Hiking TraIl nearby Bryce Canyon natural area, in Estados Unidos and Panguitch population.
The largest locality in the area is Cedar City
, with a population of 28,857 persons, at a distance of 86.503 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Panguitch
(1,520 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.367 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,272 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,429 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,339 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.407 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.505 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.127.