Hiking TraIl nearby Mountains Restoration Trust Parkland natural area, in Estados Unidos and Canoga Park population.
The largest locality in the area is Woodland Hills
, with a population of 70,000 persons, at a distance of 6.382 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Canoga Park
(60,578 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.995 kilometers.
- Min height: 259 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 273 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 264 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.156 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.990 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.470.