Hiking TraIl nearby UCSD natural area, in Estados Unidos and Del Mar population.
The largest locality in the area is San Diego
, with a population of 1,307,402 persons, at a distance of 20.086 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Del Mar
(4,161 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.246 kilometers.
- Min height: 100 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 116 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 106 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.711 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.950 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.937.