Hiking TraIl nearby Foz de Lumbier natural area, in España and Sangüesa population.
The largest locality in the area is Sangüesa
, with a population of 5,030 persons, at a distance of 0.162 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 34.117 kilometers.
- Min height: 397 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 752 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 502 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.961 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.371 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 41.779.