Hiking TraIl nearby Camels Hump natural area, in Estados Unidos and Waterbury population.
The largest locality in the area is Essex Junction
, with a population of 9,271 persons, at a distance of 28.660 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Waterbury
(1,763 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.237 kilometers.
- Min height: 559 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,224 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 860 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.759 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.454 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 45.669.