Hiking TraIl nearby Camels Hump natural area, in Estados Unidos and Waterbury population.
The largest locality in the area is Essex Junction
, with a population of 9,271 persons, at a distance of 28.663 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Waterbury
(1,763 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.464 kilometers.
- Min height: 535 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,211 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 863 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.789 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.496 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 47.834.