Hiking TraIl nearby Anza-Borrego Desert natural area, in Estados Unidos and Borrego Springs population.
The largest locality in the area is Alpine
, with a population of 14,236 persons, at a distance of 58.548 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Borrego Springs
(3,429 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.448 kilometers.
- Min height: 426 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 621 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 496 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.919 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.318 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.043.