Hiking TraIl nearby Reserva Marina de Masia Blanca natural area, in España and Calafell population.
The largest locality in the area is El Vendrell
, with a population of 35,821 persons, at a distance of 4.828 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Calafell
(24,265 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.874 kilometers.
- Min height: 5 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 139 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 72 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.498 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.793 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.250.