Hiking TraIl nearby Wedington natural area, in Estados Unidos and West Fork population.
The largest locality in the area is Fayetteville
, with a population of 73,580 persons, at a distance of 36.019 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is West Fork
(2,317 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.722 kilometers.
- Min height: 293 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 526 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 379 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.058 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.403 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 23.450.