Hiking TraIl nearby East Vail Waterfall natural area, in Estados Unidos and Vail population.
The largest locality in the area is Edwards
, with a population of 10,266 persons, at a distance of 25.609 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Vail
(5,305 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.357 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,566 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,999 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,776 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 20.713 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.334 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.971.