Hiking TraIl nearby North Fork American River natural area, in Estados Unidos and Foresthill population.
The largest locality in the area is Pollock Pines
, with a population of 6,871 persons, at a distance of 36.276 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Foresthill
(1,483 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.259 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,629 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,678 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,649 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.435 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.094 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.371.